Alicia Oliva Guerrero (hereinafter La Dehesa Properties) complies with the obligations set out in the second paragraph of Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society and electronic commerce services (hereinafter, LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection (hereinafter RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter LOPDGDD).
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES? DEFINITION AND GENERIC FUNCTION OF COOKIES
Cookies are files that are stored on computers of users who navigate the Internet and that, in particular, contain a number that allows the user's computer to be uniquely identified, even if the user changes its location or IP address.
Cookies are installed while users browse the Internet, either by the websites you visit or by third parties with whom the Website is related, and allow, among other things, the storage and retrieval of information on browsing habits or from your computer itself and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize you.
1.1. Types of cookies
1.1.2. Cookies in accordance with managing entities
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, cookies can be divided into two types:
- Own Cookies: this type of cookie is sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-Party Cookies: a type of cookie which is sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but rather by a different entity that processes the data obtained.
Cookies that are installed on a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, but whose collected information is managed by a third party, cannot be considered as own cookies.
1.1.3. Cookies in accordance with activation period
As a second classification, types of cookie may be distinguished in accordance with the length of time they remain active on the terminal equipment. These being:
- Session Cookies: scookies that are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a particular website. This type of cookie is often used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased) and expire at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: a type of cookie within which the data remains stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for the length of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie. This may range from a few minutes to several years.
1.1.4. Cookies in accordance with purpose
Finally, as further guidance, other types of cookie exist of which the most common can be classified in accordance with the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: these allow users to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, including those that the publisher uses to permit the management and operation of the web page and to enable specific functions and services. As examples, these may include: the control of traffic and data communication, the identification of sessions, access to areas of restricted access, the memorization of elements that make up an order, the execution of a purchase process of an order, the management of payments, the control of fraud associated with the security of the service, the handling of requests for registration or participation in an event, the counting of visits for the invoicing of software licences through which the service functions (website, platform or application), the use of security elements during navigation, the storage of content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, the enabling of dynamic content (for example, animation for loading a text or image) or the sharing of content through social networks.
- Preference or personalization cookies: these allow users to save information that enables access to services with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service, in accordance with the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- Analytical or measurement cookies: these allow website managers to monitor and analyse user behaviour on linked websites, enabling functions, such as the quantification of the impact of ads. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure user activity of websites, applications or platforms and create corresponding user navigation profiles, in order to make improvements to the service, based on usage data analysis.
- Advertising cookies: these permit effective management of advertising spaces.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of browsing habits. These cookies allow the creation of specific profiles as the basis from which advertising is displayed.
- Cookies from external social networks: these types of cookie allow visitors to interact with the content of different social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and are generated specifically for users of social networks. Conditions of use and the information collected are regulated by the privacy policies of each corresponding social platform.
2. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?
When you browse the Website, you may encounter cookies inserted directly by La Dehesa Properites or cookies inserted by external entities, as listed below:
|PHPSESSID||7 days||Identifies the user's session|
|COOKIESUPOK||30 days||Remembers if a visitor has accepted the policy on the site|
3. HOW TO ACCEPT, DENY, REVOKE CONSENT OR DELETE COOKIES
You may enable or block cookies, or delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Please refer to the options and instructions on your browser. Please note that the third party cookies that you accept can be deleted using the options on your browser. Although the process for disabling cookies may vary from browser to browser, you can usually disable cookies using the Tools or Options menu. In addition, the browser Help menu provides you with a full set of instructions.
At any time, you can choose which cookies you wish to enable on this Website. The following links provide you with information on how to configure or disable the cookies in each browser:
A Google Analytics cookie Opt-out browser add-on may be used for the most common browsers (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera), enabling you to block the installation of cookies.
More information can be found at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
In addition, it is also possible to manage the storage of cookies in your browser using the following tools:
3.1. Information on data transfer to third countries
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU REJECT THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
Although you will still be able to continue browsing, the use of some of the services may be limited or inaccessible, making your experience of our Website less satisfactory. However, you may refuse installation at any time.
In the light of the information provided, the following actions can be taken: