1. DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
- The processing manager and owning entity of the domain www.ladehesaproperties.com (hereinafter the Website), is Alicia Oliva Guerrero (hereinafter La Dehesa Properties) with address at Urb. Cerrado de Elviria, Edif. Framiré Residencial II - Of. 1 29604-Marbella (Málaga - España) with NIF 24829824J
- Contact details:
- Telephone: (+34) 952 835 695
- Email: email@example.com
2. PROCESSING PURPOSESES AND LEGITIMISATION
The data you submit to us is used to:
- Send you requested information and respond to any queries you may have through the contact section available on the website. The basis of legitimacy is the consent given.
- Respond to any queries you may have regarding the exercise of the rights you are informed of herein. The basis of legitimisation is the fulfilment of legal obligations by us. In compliance to such obligations, we may communicate your data to Public Administrations and courts, whenever such information is required by established legal processes.
- In sending us your resume, you authorize us to analyse the data and documents contained therein. Such documents will be kept for a maximum period of one year, unless requested otherwise. The basis of legitimacy is the consent given.
- Any data collected through the completion of forms are used in accordance with the purpose explicitly stated within. The basis of legitimacy is the consent given.
- If you expressly authorize us to do so, we may send you information related to our activity by any electronic means, including the sending of newsletters. Such information shall be kept until you request its deletion. The basis of legitimacy is the consent given.
3. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Any data submitted will be kept for as long as a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of processing continues to exist.
Data will be blocked when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected or when your right to delete, cancel and/or limit processing has been exercised. After such a period, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of data protection legislation, involving the blocking of such data.
These data will remain at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office and the competent Administrations, in particular, the Data Protection agency, to deal with responsibilities arising from processing, during the prescription period. Once this period has expired, the data will be destroyed with appropriate security measures that ensure pseudonymisation or total destruction. In addition to these general processing provisions, a retention period of four years (Art. 66 of the General Tax Law), and of six years for accounting records and invoices (Art. 30 of the Commercial Code) will be observed.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
Data protection regulations give you the following rights in relation to the processing of personal data:
- Access rights: You have a right of access to your personal data and the right to know what data is being processed and for what purpose.
- Right of rectification: Right to request modifications of inaccurate or untrue personal data.
- Right of portability: Right to obtain copies in an interoperable format of the data being processed.
- Right to limitation of treatment, in the cases set out in the Law.
- Right of withdrawal: Right of request of deletion of your data when processing is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: Right to request the cessation of the sending of commercial communications under the terms indicated.
- Right to revoke consent given.
In exercising these rights, you are required to send an express request, together with a copy of your valid ID card or equivalent document, by the following means:
- Email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with Data Protection as the subject. Any submission must be made using the email address used on the form. Failure to do so, will result in the denial of your request, given that your identity has not been sufficiently proven.
- BY POST: Requests may be sent to the following address Urb. Cerrado de Elviria, Edif. Framiré Residencial II - Of. 1 29604-Marbella (Málaga - España)
If the Provider fails to respond adequately in time and form to the request, or the Provider’s response is deemed unsatisfactory, users may present recourse to the competent supervisory authority in Spain - the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es ). On this web site, a number of models are available to assist you in the exercising of your rights.
5. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
In order to provide you with the services of To provide you with the requested services your data may be transferred to agents and collaborators in order to make the sale.
Any ceded data will solely involve those strictly necessary for the purpose indicated. This entity guarantees the application of all the appropriate technical and organisational measures that ensure all data processing complies with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights.
Any other disclosure to third parties not mentioned in this section will require your prior express, informed and unequivocal consent.
6. SECURITY FEATURES
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights), the Provider complies with all provisions of GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations in the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly, with the principles stated in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby such data are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. Appropriate technical and organizational policies are in place to protect your rights and freedoms, providing you with all the information you need to exercise your rights. However, you should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Access to and use of the portal by unaccompanied Minors (14 years old) is not permitted. The services available through the Website cannot be used by minors without the prior authorization of parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Website by minors in their care. This provision includes the completion of forms with the personal data of minors and the marking, where appropriate, of accompanying boxes. We will not be held responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of any data submitted. If you have minors in your care, it is your sole responsibility to determine what services and/or content are or are not appropriate for their age.